Sublative Fractional Resurfacing
Tired of deep wrinkles, acne scarring, or other textural irregularities? Our Sublative Fractional Resurfacing treatment safely, gently and effectively resurfaces your skin from the inside out. The unique combination of ablation and skin rejuvenation leads to wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, improved texture and even skin tone with minimal social downtime. It is a great treatment for all skin types.
The procedure is quick with minimal risks, side effects or discomfort. RF energy is precisely directed to the skin in the form of electrodes. Healthy skin surrounding the target pinpoint sites accelerates the healing process of the skin. After the treatment, new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced. Mild to moderate wrinkles and superficial skin discolorations are reduced. The texture of your skin becomes more smooth and elastic. The typical protocol is 3 treatments done 4 – 6 weeks apart.
Face & Neck $1200
Acne Scaring: 4 weeks post 3 treatments
Crows Feet: Post 2 treatments
Pigment and Texture: Post 5 treatments
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
Before Sublative Fractional Resurfacing
- Avoid use of Accutane for 6-9 months prior to treatment.
- Avoid tanning treatment area including tanning beds, spray tan, and sun for a minimum of six weeks.
- Stop use of exfoliants on treatment area one week before including: Retinols, Renova.
- Avoid makeup on area to be treated.
- You may not proceed with this treatment if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You may not proceed with this treatment if you have an autoimmune disease, including Lupus.
- You may not proceed with this treatment if you are on blood thinners or medications that cause photosensitivity.
- If you have a history of oral herpes, you must pre-treat with an anti-viral (Valtrex, Famvir, Zovirax) three days before your scheduled visit.
- Dermal fillers or other injectables should not be done within 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants 1 week prior to treatment.
After Sublative Fractional Resurfacing
- You may have redness, swelling, itching and burning up to 48 hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Use sunblock with SPF 30 or higher that contains zinc or titanium dioxide.
- Do not apply makeup until redness has subsided.
- Avoid hot showers for 24 hours. Use cool water and gentle cleansers for 48 hours.
- Small scabs may develop 12-24 hours following your treatment. Keep areas well moisturized and allow them to fall off on their own. This is an expected occurrence with this treatment.
- Avoid use of exfoliants for two weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid microdermabrasion and acid peels three weeks after your treatment.
- Avoid chemical or mechanical irritants two weeks after treatment.