LASER VEIN REMOVAL
Tired of covering your legs because of embarrassing spider veins? You are not alone. Millions of people suffer from unsightly spider veins on the legs and face. In a matter of minutes, the highly qualified nurses at Timeless Age-Defying Laser Clinic in San Diego can treat your unsightly veins safely and effectively.
We are proud to offer the newest technology in laser vein removal. No more painful injections. Our laser vein removal system can treat men and women of all skin colors. This treatment is non-invasive and allows you to return to your normal activity the same day.
What are spider veins? Spider veins (telangiectasias) are thin, wavy, reddish-purple veins on the face and legs, often clustered on the thigh or below the knee. Spider veins affect as many as 80% of all women and a large percentage of men as well. Although spider veins are not usually a medical problem, they may make you self-conscience about your appearance. Varicose veins are normally wider and may be raised with a bluish color. These veins may be related to a more serious vascular problem and should be evaluated by your doctor. Please call our Mission Valley clinic for laser vein removal today!
15 minute treatment $200
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
Before Laser Vein Removal Treatment
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinning drugs (vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba), ibuprofen, or arthritis medication for fourteen days BEFORE and AFTER treatment. These medications can lead to excessive bruising.
- Avoid alcohol and do not smoke for two days before and after treatment.
- Shave treatment area 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Do not apply lotions to legs before appointment.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
- If you develop a fever or other illness before your appointment you must reschedule.
- Remove any make-up from the treatment area.
After Laser Vein Removal Treatment
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water. Use tepid water. You may feel like you have a mild to moderate sunburn. Minor crusting or minor peeling of the surface layers of the skin is not unusual.
- Avoid flying for 48 hours after treatment.
- You may resume your normal daily activities immediately, but avoid strenuous aerobic exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after your treatment. If you do go in the sun, protect the treated area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. The use of sun protection is recommended when going outdoors in order to minimize risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Compression stockings may be worn during the day for up to 3 days following treatment.
- A follow-up examination is recommended after your first treatment. Additional treatments may be required or recommended for desired results.
- Call if you experience any severe reactions such as profound pain, intense itching, redness or fever.
Frequently asked questions about Laser Vein Removal